Thanks for making me such a priority in your life. I shouldn’t have to fight to spend time with you. I am your fucking girlfriend. You think because you come home every night and sleep in the same bed as me that that classifies as spending time together?! Fuck you.
So frustrated I could cry. I spent my whole long weekend locked in the house because people were busy or flakey or just being plain selfish bitches. My man was gone on his little guys trip for 5 fucking days while I sat at home and did shit all. Then he isn’t even home 12 hours and he leaves again to work in Fort Mac for a week. Fine whatever, good money. I didn’t complain ONCE. In fact I encouraged his little guys trip.
He gets home yesterday refuses to come to Calgary today for a birthday because he has shit to do (fix his car, do laundry, clean the house). I get home to an empty house and he has done NOTHING all day. Where is he, you ask?! Fight night & drinking with his buddies.
Home alone AGAIN on a Saturday night, and not for lack of trying.
I was excited to see you until her name came into play. I don’t care how many years go by I will never forgive her for the strain she put on our relationship, and I don’t know if i will ever forgive you for choosing her over me time and time again. I thought we were past this, but she keeps surfacing in our lives like a fucking blood sucking mosquito that just won’t fucking die. I’m done with her and this whole situation.
There were things I wanted
to tell him
but I knew they would
So I buried them
and let them
- When you’re ready to give up, remember why you held on for so long and what it meant to you.
- Whatever life gives you, even if it hurts, just be strong and act like you’re okay. Strong walls shake, but never collapse.
- Sometimes, the words said by the mouth are not the thoughts said by the heart.
- There are some people in life that make you laugh a little louder, smile a little bigger, and live just a little bit better.
- The happiest couples never have the same character. They have the best understanding of their differences.
- Don’t choose someone if they have to think twice about choosing you.
- I can’t force you to love me or want me. All I can do is either hope you will one day or make you see what you’ve lost.